fredag 7 oktober 2011

Card - rocker

I have got a follower! :D Since she doesn't speak swedish I suppose I have to stick to english now. Some posts will be in swedish though. Or both perhaps. Either way is fine with me. =)

So, today I'm gonna show you a card I made for the challenge at Mias Mix! It had to be a "manly" card including details in metal, exciting!


Sorry bout the crappy image, I think it's sooo hard taking good pictures of what I've made. In addition to that my computer has a virus or something and I can't axess programs like photoshop. (But I suck at photoshop anyway, so it kind of doesn't matter. x)

Anyway, I used some foil to make the flower and both papers come from Basicgrey. The stamps are from Tingtura Design.
Hope you like it! =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar